Return/Refund Policy & Warranty Information
All ConnectPRO KVM switches purchased directly from ConnectPRO will come with a 3 year warranty. Video emulators, extenders, and other accessories purchased directly from ConnectPRO will come with a 1 year warranty. All warranty coverage starts on the day the customer receives the product.
ConnectPRO warranty does not apply to the ConnectPRO device if the device was acquired through a third party seller (either from a private seller or a third party vendor).
All warranties for ConnectPRO products will be voided immediately if one of the following scenario occurs.
1) The warranty sticker on the side of ConnectPRO KVM switch is removed, broken, or altered in any way, shape, or form by the customer.
2) The customer disassemble the ConnectPRO device.
3) The device is damaged or broken due to customer's abuse, misuse (using the device outside of what it's designed for), or attempting to alter/modify the product.
The warranty does not cover the following scenarios
1) Damages to the unit by the shipping company when the customer is returning the unit back to ConnectPRO
2) Damages to the KVM switch caused by sudden power surge
3) Damages to the KVM switch caused by fire, civil unrest, war, flood, or any natural disasters
Return & Refund Policy
- All orders will have a 15 days return window to request returning the product. The return window starts from the day the product is received by the customer. After the 15 days return window has passed, no return for refund request will be accepted. No exceptions!
- Before returning a product to ConnectPRO, the customer must first get a RMA case number from ConnectPRO's support team for returning the product. Otherwise, the return product will not be accepted and processed without the RMA case number. All return requests must be emailed to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, the order number, the model number of the device you wish to return, and the reason for the return when sending the return request to the support team.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs to return the product back to ConnectPRO. The only exception is when the customer receives a defective product from ConnectPRO. If the customer receives a defective product upon package delivery, then the customer must contact the support team at email@example.com. The support team can provide a return shipping label for returning the defective product.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee if the customer does not return all items that was sold to the customer. The restocking fee will be assessed at the time of the warehouse team receiving the return package, and the restocking fee will depend on the item(s) that did not get returned. The customer is entitled for full refund minus the shipping fee and the credit card processing fee if everything was returned back to ConnectPRO.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable once the product has been shipped to the customer. If an order is cancelled before the order ships out from our warehouse, then the shipping charges will get refunded back to the customer.
- The credit card processing fee (calculated using full order total amount) is non-refundable for all order cancellations and product returns. The credit card fee is 2.6% + $0.30 per transaction.
- If the customer needs to return a ConnectPRO product to exchange for another ConenctPRO product, then the customer must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a RMA case number. The customer will then have to send the item back to ConnectPRO first. ConnectPRO will have to inspect the returned product for any damages or defects first before ConnectPRO will send any exchange or replacement item back to the customer.